Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blair Morgan Racing Re-Sign With Ski-Doo

Dallas, Texas, March 4, 2006 - Bombardier Recreational Products, Inc. [BRP] and Blair Morgan Racing Team [BMRT] have agreed to a two-year contract extension, keeping BMRT racers, including superstar Blair Morgan, riding Ski-Doo® snowmobiles through the 2008 season. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

"We're glad that we've locked up signed back one of the premier racing organizations in the sport through 2008," said Pierre Arsenault, Vice-president and General Manager, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Sport boats and ATVs, BRP. "Blair and his entire team have been an integral part of our racing success since 2001, and we're looking forward to more success over the next two years."

"When I started the Duluth event in November, it marked the race where I've ridden Ski-Doo sleds in more races than any other brand," said Morgan. "They're committed to winning, they're committed to pushing technology farther than anyone else, and they're committed to my team. We're glad to be staying in the BRP family."

BRP, a privately-held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorized recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski Doo® and Lynx™ snowmobiles, Sea Doo® watercraft and sport boats, Johnson® and Evinrude® outboard engines, direct injection technologies such as Evinrude E TEC®, Bombardier* ATV all-terrain vehicles, Rotax® engines and karts.

www.brp.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts