Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a 04 800 REV. I have run across two good deals on 03.5 Blair Morgan REVs. I have heard of them and seen them but can't find any specs or information on them.

My question is what is difference between an 04 800 and an 03.5 Blair Morgan 800?

Which is better?

I know there were alot of changes in 800 motor for 04. People say the 04 is much better on gas then the 03 and more powerful.

Which engine does the Blair Morgan have and how is it on gas?

I do a lot of long rides and many times it is 100 to 110 miles between gas stations.

Thanks for the information as it seems very difficult to find any information on the Blair Morgan 03.5 REV.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Well, im on my 3rd season with my Blair Morgan REV and it was too soft suspension wise for me. I took care of that by having the shocks revalved and changing springs front and rear.
Other than that this has been the best sled ive ever ridden/owned. And ive had some GOOD ones.
Very fast, now it rides and handles like nothing else. AWESOME!
Ive fouled a total of 1 plug, and had two change 2 other plugs due to them being so dirty. (1800 miles on them). Belts last very good, it does use a bit of oil, but I always get 100-110 miles out of a tank of gas.

I rode my friends 04 800ho Adrenaline and DONT like it nearly as much as my 7c.
I have added a HPS can which is excellent. I put in 144 studs down the center which works great. And just recently I added some Boyesen reed petals and reed spacers. I also changed my top gear to a 24 tooth. I raced my friends 800ho after this and spanked him.

He loves his sled too though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love my 03.5 BM ! It's very unique also, it's the only sled with the X tunnel and the taillight inside the trunk, unlike all the 04 and 05 models. Everyone tells me they like the look of mine(taillight) better than the new ones with the taillight way back near the grab bar. It's also 6-8 lbs lighter than the 03's and the newer models, not that you'll really notice. The decals make it unique, also the signature, and it comes with a decaled skid plate and a matching cover. BTW, it holds it's own with the HO's !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts