Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if this company is still in business, they do not answer the phone or return emails, they have either shut down or just offer brutal service, my guess is they must be out of business

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
anyone know if this company is still in business, they do not answer the phone or return emails, they have either shut down or just offer brutal service, my guess is they must be out of business
I believe I heard before that this isn't his full time job so that may be part of the reason. Lobstick - let me know how it works out for you as far as shipping to Canada.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I know that they don't ship to Canada so you have to make other arrangements.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
He's had some struggles to overcome, but he sent me a pic of the mold for the tin pan 80's Blizzard hoods and it looks VERY nice!!
there a load of tin planners laying around with junk hoods just waiting to be restored now there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Have been
5,940 Posts
I believe I heard before that this isn't his full time job so that may be part of the reason. Lobstick - let me know how it works out for you as far as shipping to Canada.
For venders that don't ship to Canada find a local Speed shop that deals with US products. These dealers will have a Broker to handle the US exchange,

I have been dealing with my local speed shop for about 15 years for shipping products from venders that claim they won't ship to Canada.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts