Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE NOW HAVE OUR HANDLES AVAILABLE,THEY ARE MADE OUT OF T6061 BILLET ALUMINUM,CNC MADE WE ARE MAKING 3 DIFFERENT STYLES,PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST,ALSO WE ARE ANODIZING THEM IN SEVERAL KICK "edit for bad language" COLORS,RED,PURPLE,BLUE,NATURAL,GUN METAL BLACK,SATIN BLACK,GOLD,COPPER,SILVER,ALSO WE WILL LASER ETCH YOUR TEAM NAME OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE ONE MODEL ON THE END AS YOU ARE ON THE SLED STARING AT YOU,OR FROM THE SIDE ON THE OTHER MODEL.PERSONALIZE YOUR TRAILSLED OR YOUR HI DOLLAR RACE SLED THESE ARE THE FINISHING TOUCH..EACH HANDLE IS 60.00 PLUS SHIPPING,CALL 1-414-852-3534 OR 1-414-321-8519 TO ORDER YOURS TODAY..WE REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE WILL BE MAKING THEM SO ACT NOW..

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
westycat said:
Any pics?
[snapback]316607[/snapback]​
yes I have pictures I can e mail you.my e mail address is [email protected] e mail me and i will return to your address the pictures.however the one you will be seeing is a plain aluminum polished,the other handles can be anodized and laser etched with any name or team name on them.thanks Donny..

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
modmachz said:
westycat said:
Any pics?
[snapback]316607[/snapback]​
yes I have pictures I can e mail you.my e mail address is [email protected] e mail me and i will return to your address the pictures.however the one you will be seeing is a plain aluminum polished,the other handles can be anodized and laser etched with any name or team name on them.thanks Donny..
[snapback]316622[/snapback]​
sent pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts