Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Installed our first Bikeman 1100cc the last few days.....

after 80 miles of thrashing and tuning and such this puppy getts it done....

Tons of low end grunt and also we gained Top end MPH too....

we Used Crankshops cutom built 1100 pipes and Boondocker fuel box with qty 6 rpm ranges and of coarse HOWARDS cluthcing..

OH yea also have all the 2006 updates including pipe sensor and knock sensor installed and functional ..thank goodness ..during tune up this coulda hurt me without installed...

Now all is very very trailable and great 1000fts to 2000ft runns

also 5000rpm for 1/2 mile great plug color 6000rpm ,6700,7300,8100rpm awsome plug color and safe for all trail speeds and throttle settings

Nice Job Bikeman and really acts like a 200 to 210 HP sled on pump gas premium......no race fuel ..no octain boost added...

·
Registered
259 Posts
What kind of money for the hole package including 1100 kit clutching pipes and boondocker.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
total package around $ 3500..--$3800 all parts and pieces and shipping and or

$ 4200 to $ 4500 installed turnkey and dialed in.....!!! For drivers weight and conditions..

www.howardsinc.net

·
Registered
183 Posts
howards said:

$ 4200 to $ 4500 installed turnkey and dialed in.....!!! For drivers weight and conditions..

www.howardsinc.net

[snapback]716430[/snapback]​
The extra for set up is well worth it in my opinnion after seeing all the work Billy put into tuning this rocket. Take your snowmobile to someone who knows their sh&t and the results will show. NICE JOB BILL!!! This is what I looked like after the first wack on the throttle.

·
Registered
437 Posts
howards said:

Installed our first Bikeman 1100cc the last few days.....

after 80 miles of thrashing and tuning and such this puppy getts it done....

Tons of low end grunt and also we gained Top end MPH too....

we Used Crankshops cutom built 1100 pipes and Boondocker fuel box with qty 6 rpm ranges and of coarse HOWARDS cluthcing..

OH yea also have all the 2006 updates including pipe sensor and knock sensor installed and functional ..thank goodness ..during tune up this coulda hurt me without installed...

Now all is very very trailable and great 1000fts to 2000ft runns

also 5000rpm for 1/2 mile great plug color 6000rpm ,6700,7300,8100rpm awsome plug color and safe for all trail speeds and throttle settings

Nice Job Bikeman and really acts like a 200 to 210 HP sled on pump gas premium......no race fuel ..no octain boost added...

[snapback]715604[/snapback]​
Good to hear!!! Mine goes in tomorrow night then to Dynotech next tuesday

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
howards said:

www.howardsinc.net

Don't you think that is a ton of money to spend and it still won't touch a nitrous mach? I have less then $1500 into my Big Thunder Nos kit and I'm running around 220 hp with the smallest jets I have!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
mxzx800ho said:
Just to let everyone know that sent there Bikeman mufflers back to get refitted i talked to them on monday and they told me that it would be another 2-3 weeks for the mufflers to get fixed, they said they cant find a sled to refit the mufflers to because theirs is modded with twin pipes. So it will be another 2-4 weeks untill we get our mufflers back, i spent 280$ for a muffler i got to use for 75 miles and also ruined my recoil.

[snapback]716551[/snapback]​
This is another reason, in MY opinion to stay away from bikeman until something from him is proven to work, and be reliable.

·
Registered
442 Posts
andy670ho said:
howards said:

www.howardsinc.net

Don't you think that is a ton of money to spend and it still won't touch a nitrous mach? I have less then $1500 into my Big Thunder Nos kit and I'm running around 220 hp with the smallest jets I have!
[snapback]716893[/snapback]​
What happens when the nos runs out, And what if the 1100 has nos, Then what
Its not alot of money for some people.
50 hp with the smallest. How much is it with the big jets? Ever tried them?

·
Registered
481 Posts

I hope everyone that spends the money to appreciate the gains they are optimistically hoping they get WORKS!!! Just an observation here, but some guy from Illinois had a 1100 Mach on Minocqua last month. For the money he spent on this mod, I could not appreciate the gains I saw! He did beat me on my Mach. In a 1000' to 1/4 mile he would beat me by 3 to 4 sled lengths. I know guys with the non updated 05's that beat me by that much. If one of these guys simply put the NOS on their sled for the $800.00 to $1,100.00 I am sure they would take the 1100 most every race. Sure you have to keep filling the bottle, but for the $3,000.00 you save over the expense of the big bore 1100, well you can buy all the NOS you will need to stay in front. Again, this is just an observation. I hope everyone is happy with the money they put into their ride!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well all I can say is I spent the money for the big bore. The first chance I get I will compare this to a stock 05z in our group with a video or a picture on my post. NOS is nice stuff but risky and hard on a motor. Next year if this becomes a trailer to, sled she'll have NOS too. For now I can ride my sled 150 miles from my truck to a lake or field WHOOP A$$ all day without towing a trailer load of bottles behind me and ride it back. Thats why I went to the big bore and I can feel the gains are huge over stock. This sled is a blast now.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I'd be willing to bet money an $800 bondi port job would probably beat the big bore. My buddies bondi mach destroys my stock sled motor to motor, its not even a race, and again a 1/4 of the price. Oh yeah about what happens when you run out of NOS? I have a 5 lb bottle under the hood, it lasts about 25 runs, it only takes one race and noone wants to race you anymore cuz you beat them so bad. I trail ride my sled 200 to 300 miles a day just like it sits. Need 4 speed, not to be a dick but I would ride that 150 miles with you and give you a 5 sled head start and beat you in 660' bad.

·
Registered
211 Posts
mc800 said:
oh boy here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]718284[/snapback]​
How do you guys running nitrous clutch when trail riding? It would seem to me that you would either be clutched for the added power or not.

·
Registered
183 Posts
andy670ho said:
I'd be willing to bet money an $800 bondi port job would probably beat the big bore. My buddies bondi mach destroys my stock sled motor to motor, its not even a race, and again a 1/4 of the price. Oh yeah about what happens when you run out of NOS? I have a 5 lb bottle under the hood, it lasts about 25 runs, it only takes one race and noone wants to race you anymore cuz you beat them so bad. I trail ride my sled 200 to 300 miles a day just like it sits. Need 4 speed, not to be a dick but I would ride that 150 miles with you and give you a 5 sled head start and beat you in 660' bad.
[snapback]718017[/snapback]​
YEA, WELL STARTING ON RUN #26 YOUR GOIN DOWN BEOTCH!!!
Just kidding. I never said that my sled can't be beat at all. I was just stating that I was happy with my sled and happy with Billy's work if anyone was interested in a big bore.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts