Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from first ride with the Big Thunder nos this sled is Insanely fast my friend who has a F7sp that is realy fast in 1000ft! and use to be realy close to about 80 or so thought he hit his kill switch! now this is no stock F7 it is one of the fastest I've seen can't wait to back next weekend with about 4 more bottles thank's to dave & dale this sled has never ran this good.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
It's fun isn't it! This weekend I was at a radar run and my sled went faster in 660' than a stocker will do in 1000'. This was into a 25 mph headwind, smallest tune up I have, and no bottle pressure, like maybe 500psi. I heard rumors that someone went through a gun at lake city at 119 mph in 660' with a big thunder mach!

·
Registered
307 Posts
roger24 said:
just got back from first ride with the Big Thunder nos this sled is Insanely fast my friend who has a F7sp that is realy fast in 1000ft! and use to be realy close to about 80 or so thought he hit his kill switch! now this is no stock F7 it is one of the fastest I've seen can't wait to back next weekend with about 4 more bottles thank's to dave & dale this sled has never ran this good.

[snapback]735242[/snapback]​
I am gald every one is having fun with my kit it makes it all worth it to here stuff like that, BIG THUNDER will live up to its name, Have fun Dale Larsen (BIG THUNDER NOS)

·
Registered
413 Posts
turboman538 said:
roger24 said:

I am gald every one is having fun with my kit it makes it all worth it to here stuff like that, BIG THUNDER will live up to its name, Have fun Dale Larsen (BIG THUNDER NOS)
[snapback]736882[/snapback]​
Can you fit this kit on if you have twin pipes is there room for the fuel bottle.

·
Registered
307 Posts
out-front z said:
turboman538 said:
roger24 said:

[snapback]736882[/snapback]​
Can you fit this kit on if you have twin pipes is there room for the fuel bottle.

[snapback]738423[/snapback]​
Yes, I have had guys put it on there sleds with the pipes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts