Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went 140 mph on the digital speedo today in 3/10ths of a mile, don't know exact length but it wasn't very far. A little tailwind and the BIG THUNDER NOS kit is all you need. These kits flat out haul. I did not have my gps with me today but last time I ran my gps my digital was reading 132 and gps said 127 and next run was 131 and gps said 126 so it seams my speedo is only off 5 mph. This was a 05 mach with 144 carbide studs not set up to race or speed run, it was ran today the way it is trail ridden. If you want to go fast you need this kit.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thats haullin arse, when i get the money i will deffitnetly have that set up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
andy670ho said:
Went 140 mph on the digital speedo today in 3/10ths of a mile, don't know exact length but it wasn't very far. A little tailwind and the BIG THUNDER NOS kit is all you need. These kits flat out haul. I did not have my gps with me today but last time I ran my gps my digital was reading 132 and gps said 127 and next run was 131 and gps said 126 so it seams my speedo is only off 5 mph. This was a 05 mach with 144 carbide studs not set up to race or speed run, it was ran today the way it is trail ridden. If you want to go fast you need this kit.
[snapback]701345[/snapback]​
What gearing are you running?

What RPM are you spinning on the top end?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlueMax said:
That gives you a theoretical top speed of 139.5 if clutches maxed out.
[snapback]702009[/snapback]​
500ssADR said:
did you go clean your shorts after that run? thats too fast for me.

[snapback]702012[/snapback]​
Blue, it has more we ran out of plowed track, we usually plow just about a mile but it has been snowing and drifting so much we had to shorten it. The speedo was still gaining, our track is only plowed approx 1500 to 1600 feet. I figured about 135 actual speed but I am sure we could have gone faster if we had 2000 feet to run. Besides 139.5 is top speed if you are only .83 to 1 on overdrive. We are overdriving a little more than that.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jonnyskidoo said:
So how fast did dave go?
[snapback]702107[/snapback]​
If this is a test I will say 135
If this is a contest to win a 60" flat screen My guess is 136.2mph

dave if you can hear me Wed would be great need a little time to put the the big tune in her.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If your interested in this kit do a search there is alot of info and dyno numbers on this site. No doubt the best bang for the buck, you can buy all the bolt on products made and your sled won't even come close to a BIG THUNDER mach. Has anyone seen one run?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.