Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Sparks said:
Yeah, but I was looking at this cam in Barnes Corners and it looks like they got no new snow from the storm????

How about Redfield?
[snapback]279703[/snapback]​
Did 110 miles today, it was a blast, groomers were out in full force starting at 3pm. Ifyou want more details, PM me, or AOL IM me at "DooRacer500"

Aj

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know about Barnes Corners. I'm planning to ride up that way when it warms up. We had 24 below zero this morning and that's a little to cold for me and the 05 Mach Z. We got 20 inches of snow and I heard that Highmarket got more than that. It's fluff and needs to pack down and be groomed before the riding will be great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most of the Tug Hill area was groomed late this week but we still do not have a very good base so the trails are not staying smooth for very long after grooming. The EDGE hotel in Lyons Falls is full with NO Vacancy sign out. There a a batch of people around Timberview and Constableville. The Trails will take a rreal beating tomorrow, Saturday.
Hopefully it will warm up and the snow will settle. 6 below zero at 9:00 pm local time Friday 1-28-05.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Thurdays, cold stayed close to camp in Redfield. Friday, nice day. Trails groomed but the base is thin in many spots. Redfield, Cedar Pines, Osceola, Florence, Williamstown anywhere from ice and rocks to 8 inches of hard pack. Not much snow for this time of year. All roads are scraped down bare. Even the shoulders are bare, run the ditches. Low snow means flat trails however. I would give the trails an overall high fair or low good rating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.