Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Reed's will be entering the trail stk sled shoot out in old forge ny , my daughter will be behind the trigger, trying to make rounds against these cats . If you have a Etec and think it's fast come join me help put an Etec into finals . These cats have been dominating out here and it's time to put an Etec in winner circle . Don't care who Etec it is just want to see one in finals . Thanks Kory

·
Registered
557 Posts
Team Reed's will be entering the trail stk sled shoot out in old forge ny , my daughter will be behind the trigger, trying to make rounds against these cats . If you have a Etec and think it's fast come join me help put an Etec into finals . These cats have been dominating out here and it's time to put an Etec in winner circle . Don't care who Etec it is just want to see one in finals . Thanks Kory
Good Luck Kory..

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
They will be tearing down after.

·
Vendor
577 Posts
you have no chance against the D and D - john garafalo full on cheater pieces. unreal how illegal his "edit for bad language" has been for years and has never been caught.
That sleds been threw tech several time and has passed ,doesn't mean the tech guys know what there looking for but has passed but there are others that are ported that will be there . Kory

·
Registered
2018 850MXZX, 2020 600R TNT, 2011 600 GSX
562 Posts
Good luck team Reeds !!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
onieda lake boys are hard to beat , not many can , and if they are cheating nobody can catch em or knows what to look for , not many spend the time they do on their sleds . they ussaully end up in the finals racing each other

1 - 16 of 16 Posts