Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am recommending anyone thinking of doing business with D&T Dyno 5130 North Shore Dr. Lapeer, Michigan 810 245-0629 They are a performance shop who I had work on my 03' Rev 600. After its 3rd time of blowing a piston and ruining a cylinder, they are not willing to warranty any of their work. I have spent about $2,500 and when it does run, its very slow. I honestly think its slower now than it was when it was stock. They agreed to fix my sled this 3rd time, however after realizing it would cost them $1000 they decided to say it wasn't their fault and the problem was due to bad gas. I only ran 1 mile before it blew up this 3rd time so now they wont release the sled until I pay $901 to them. I never authorized or singed any paperwork for the work they did because both them and I were thinking it would be covered by warranty. They went ahead and replaced the piston and cylinders without contacting me because it should have been covered under warranty and after they got the bill from Skidoo for the parts, they call me after the works been done to say that it was bad gas and its not covered. They are definitely not good at what they do at least on my sled and its slower now than it ever was, that is when it is running. They have stated they are a small shop and cant afford to eat this bill and expect me to pay for it. Needless to say, my lawyer is in the process of dealing with this mess. I dont even want the sled back because after they supposedly did all this work to it, I probably can cross country ski faster down the trail. So think twice before doing any business with them. They also worked on my buddies Rev 800 and that blew up too the first ride after the work was done. He had it fixed at Anderson's Cycle and never went back. The problems seem to be stemming from the poor choice of jetting he uses. He put 290's in my sled and my spark plugs looked brand new when I took them out this last time

1 - 1 of 1 Posts