Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Sunday football snack day - so what's your best or favorite trail snack. I think the best has to be beef jerky? what's yours? i trail beer and jerky is tough to beat. maybe with a nice cigar.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Ok Sunday football snack day - so what's your best or favorite trail snack. I think the best has to be beef jerky? what's yours? i trail beer and jerky is tough to beat. maybe with a nice cigar.
I bring trail mix because you can eat it even when it's frozen, it travels well, it's easy to share, and it's not messy. A couple handfuls and you can skip lunch if you want to. I get the big bags from wal mart. I think I could go 2 or 3 days on one of those if I had to.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I like egg rolls out of my Muff Pot.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
lil smokies on the trail has been good for me, thats about the only thing i bring since i put it in my muff pot.

i plan to try a few other things this year though if we start to do some more back country riding.

usually my trip includes where i plan to eat lunch so it is taken care of when i ride by myself.

steve

·
Registered
933 Posts
Meat and cheese sandwich, wrapped in tin foil...Throw it on the pipe while your cruising around. flip after 5 min, cruise a little more and she's done!!

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
Polaris riders. Find lots of them along side the trail.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Here is what I like to have with me:

- Can of vienna sausages
- Monster Energy drinks
- Granola bars
- Yogurt Tubes

I am a smoker, so as long as I have my cigarettes, I'm fine...lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts