Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Stock pipe is best tuned for the stock 800r motor I heard. Only gains you will get on a stock 800 with a pipe is the weight reduction

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Need a new exhaust stock more expensive is it worth paying more?
I've got my stock 07 800r pipe I'd sell. looks about as clean as the day the sled came outta the crate. I also have a stocker that has been ceramic coated.

763 238 1292

Lefty

·
Registered
889 Posts
I've ran an AAEN single on my 600 and it worked well and was actually quieter than the stock pipe. They make them for the 800r and claim an 8hp increase with their pipe and silencer and 15 lbs weight savings.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have an aftermarket SPI pipe and can to trade for stock. I've been riding mostly trails here in eastern Ontario and I've been warned that I can get a ticket. It's not much louder than stock but I don't want to push my luck. Sled is a 2007 Summit 800R. Two questions: anyone want to trade and are most pipes from an 800 rev compatible?
Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got my stock 07 800r pipe I'd sell. looks about as clean as the day the sled came outta the crate. I also have a stocker that has been ceramic coated.

763 238 1292

Lefty
Hey Lefty do you still have that pipe? Do you have the can to go with it? I want to replace my aftermarket SPI setup.
Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Hey Lefty do you still have that pipe? Do you have the can to go with it? I want to replace my aftermarket SPI setup.
Thanks, Steve
I've still got the stock finish pipe but would have to locate a can, I no longer have mine. E mail, text or call me if you're interested and we can go from there...
[email protected]
763 238 1292

Lefty

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm not sure, but unless your sled says "polaris" on it, I wouldn't buy any slp product unless its their intake kit...I've always known them to be a leader in the poo world.

No need for anyone to jump down my throat here, just saying. Manufactures claims of great hp gains are typically false unfortunately and often times end up in LOSS of hp....take the 800ho for instance. The only pipe worth a turd was the stock summit pipe or the dynoport which was a match with a price tag attached, anything else lost hp. and if you have any porting done on the ho or r motor, buy the aaen. If your motors stock and you want a pipe to look cool or whatever, simply send it off for ceramic coating and there ya go...

Lefty

·
Registered
243 Posts
ceramic coat the stock pipe or heat wrap it. hps can. mbrp would be my second choice for can.

if engine is far from stock. talk to whoever did the engine work for advice.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
BB's are a waste of money, all they do is get you higher on the hill and to the top first. They sound cool and go like hell but whoopie doopie, who wants all that? Stay stock, someones gotta be last! lol
My thoughts exactly, rotax power man! Stock or walk

·
Sponsor
2,212 Posts
My '06 has the Dynoport on it. Not too loud and less weight.
Stock can will be going on eBay soon, I can't see any reason for going back now that I passed the local sound check.
Chad

1 - 20 of 28 Posts