Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I went with seat bag, fuel caddy, and linq sport bag (old style). Plenty of space for anything a day trip or even a single overnight might require.

hUBQLAc.jpg

NHTom

·
Regular ol' run-of-the-mill Member
5,646 Posts
So many pics here of the bag that mounts directly behind the seat...kinda on top of the plastic tail of the fuel tank, in front of the fuel caddy. Can someone point me to a part number for this particular bag?

Thanks!

·
Regular ol' run-of-the-mill Member
5,646 Posts
Nevermind I think I figured it out, but since I'm looking for a wide-body G4 I don't think they will fit...only works on 2 strokes. Explains why I couldn't find it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please but thanks anyway!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nevermind I think I figured it out, but since I'm looking for a wide-body G4 I don't think they will fit...only works on 2 strokes. Explains why I couldn't find it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please but thanks anyway!
Unfortunately I think you are correct. It is the Linq 11L Trail Seat bag and as per the description on the BRP web Site...

This accessory is compatible with REV Gen4 (Narrow) MXZ, Backcountry & Renegade.

So does not look like it would work for the wide body sleds. However I think if you change your seat it would work. I think some of the 4S guys on here have swapped seats with 2S guys for this very reason. Probably a long shot, but might be worth a try.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts