Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try one of these ugly cans, I mean it looks like a can of SPAM, and on top of that I'm loosing all top end power 3 out of 4 times. It simply not working with 06 1000cc EGT sensor motors. I don't know about 05.....

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I have not found one yet that "works" either. I really wanted to try bikemans but I dont know whats happening with those. seems the best one is stock even if it IS heavy.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
freakshow12 said:
I have not found one yet that "works" either. I really wanted to try bikemans but I dont know whats happening with those. seems the best one is stock even if it IS heavy.
[snapback]741633[/snapback]​
To bad, I can't wait to hear that motor scream at 7300 n'up

·
boost junkie
10,690 Posts
sorry you dont like your bender can

I like mine ,but you must keep rpms down below 7850

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SKIDOOCHRIS said:
sorry you dont like your bender can

I like mine ,but you must keep rpms down below 7850
[snapback]742958[/snapback]​
Hey body, you ride an 05 machine and my guess is that you only want to justify your money, cause I'm certain that you lose power, proof you have to maintain low RPM so it doesn't f%&*"k the fmp and we all know that 05 motor has less protection than 06s so it can run but a lot less efficient

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys! I have a precision performance can on my 06 Mach. I sold one to Joe on this site. If any of you are interested, check out precision-performance.com
I am a dealer for them and they are very well constructed. They are ceramic coated and are a high quality exhaust system. You can order direct or give me a personal message and I will hook you up with one or answer any questions about this product. I can't download a picture on the site but I can e-mail you a shot of the can on my sled

·
Registered
904 Posts
freakshow12 said:
[snapback]741633[/snapback]​
I have a Dynoport. Very well made, ceramic coated, not too loud. I have been running it since last year havn't noticed any power loss, but no gain either, just 13 lb. weight savings. I'm happy with it! But I wish these aftermarket silencer makers would show there dyno sheets as proof. So far only Bikeman has made there dyno test results available.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chodders said:
Hey guys! I have a precision performance can on my 06 Mach. I sold one to Joe on this site. If any of you are interested, check out precision-performance.com
I am a dealer for them and they are very well constructed. They are ceramic coated and are a high quality exhaust system. You can order direct or give me a personal message and I will hook you up with one or answer any questions about this product. I can't download a picture on the site but I can e-mail you a shot of the can on my sled

[snapback]743283[/snapback]​
I don't know, I'm sceptical that it can be reliable 100% because of all the protective modes these motors have. I tought that Bender would have test it but it seem not. I know that MBRP have been testin there can for more than a year and they haven't release it yet 'cause of lack of reliability in all conditions. That's professional

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
christophorus said:
chodders said:

I don't know, I'm sceptical that it can be reliable 100% because of all the protective modes these motors have. I tought that Bender would have test it but it seem not. I know that MBRP have been testin there can for more than a year and they haven't release it yet 'cause of lack of reliability in all conditions. That's professional

[snapback]743338[/snapback]​
I had them call me wanting the can back I complained so much! worst MBRP product I have ever seen!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have been working on a 06 with a Bender can. It has 1-2 more hp than stock it also runs 123 mph on digital in 2000 feet in the snow on the lake.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
freakshow12 said:
christophorus said:
chodders said:

How can you have a MBRP can for a mach z 1000 unless you were testing for them

I had them call me wanting the can back I complained so much! worst MBRP product I have ever seen!!
[snapback]743378[/snapback]​

·
boost junkie
10,690 Posts
DUDE you ask for our opinion and you say its bs

I was on lk orion last weekend 117 on gun not great but ok

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
christophorus said:
freakshow12 said:
christophorus said:
chodders said:

How can you have a MBRP can for a mach z 1000 unless you were testing for them

[snapback]743378[/snapback]​
[snapback]743450[/snapback]​
I had the can sent to my dealer from MBRP last febuary. ran it for two weeks and sent it back. have a vid of it on the sled if I can get it to load.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have been trying my "edit for bad language" off to post a photo of my can

How do you guys get a picture on this site? It keeps going to error for me everytime I try to put a picture on for U???????

HELP!!!
You will like this can. 4HP'S and a real snarl of a sound - simular to my other X(female type)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Chodders the PPC can I bought is great, nice sound not to loud and good fit.Seams to have improved mid range havent had it on lake yet to see top speed.Will post pic's of can soon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Christophorus, what did you do with the temp sensor prob? The wire is to short to install in the can. I have it tie rapped to the frame, is this OK? Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts