Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I saw a post about bender making an aftermarket can for the REV. I stayed in contact with some guy named Mike from Bender racing and he just emailed me saying that people are going to be pleasantly surprised with this new can for the rev. He said it should be available soon. Has anyone seen or heard of anyone with one yet??

·
Registered
30 Posts
saltalarev said:
That is good news, Will you be getting one? Where can we find them? and how much
[snapback]264407[/snapback]​
I'm not sure why the guy from Benders told you the silencer will be available soon, my dad has had one on his 600ho for just over a year now. The sound is just a bit deeper, barely noticable from stock. When you open it up, it is also just a tad higher pitched than stock. All in all, if you heard it, I think you would assume it's the stock muffler on there, which is good. Too many cans make just too much noise now, and people living near our trails around wny are starting to get "edit for bad language" off (and so are our sheriffs, they won't think twice about giving you a ticket if they think it's too loud).

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
snowstud said:
saltalarev said:
That is good news, Will you be getting one? Where can we find them? and how much
I'm not sure why the guy from Benders told you the silencer will be available soon, my dad has had one on his 600ho for just over a year now. The sound is just a bit deeper, barely noticable from stock. When you open it up, it is also just a tad higher pitched than stock. All in all, if you heard it, I think you would assume it's the stock muffler on there, which is good. Too many cans make just too much noise now, and people living near our trails around wny are starting to get "edit for bad language" off (and so are our sheriffs, they won't think twice about giving you a ticket if they think it's too loud).
[snapback]265783[/snapback]​
Where did your dad get this can??

·
G MAN
5,381 Posts
saltalarev said:
A while back I saw a post about bender making an aftermarket can for the REV. I stayed in contact with some guy named Mike from Bender racing and he just emailed me saying that people are going to be pleasantly surprised with this new can for the rev. He said it should be available soon. Has anyone seen or heard of anyone with one yet??
[snapback]263847[/snapback]​
I have dealt with the Benders for over 15 years. If they say their stuff works, YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT! They don't sell junk and their quality is second to none. Good for them that they have some Doo stuff now too!

G MAN

·
Registered
803 Posts
bwalker said:
Bender is taking names for the next batch of cans which is due next thursday.
The can is only slightly louder than stock and gives 4 mid and 2 top end HP. Its also 6 lbs lighter.
[snapback]266822[/snapback]​
yeah better not wait as I was told this batch will be all gone by today

·
Registered
30 Posts
saltalarev said:
snowstud said:
saltalarev said:
[snapback]265783[/snapback]​
Where did your dad get this can??
[snapback]265805[/snapback]​
Thru Benders directly. WWW.BENDERRACING.COM (585) 937-6829
P/N SSILR603-QST Silencer REV 600HO (the quiet one)
P/N SSILR600- Silencer REV 600HO ( I believe this is the noisier one)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Big Bird said:
Well did anyone else receive a bender can yet? well i did just too let you know this thing is a lot louder than stock,But it fits nice, now lets see how it runs.
[snapback]273393[/snapback]​
Was there a quite one available ? I see you have a 03.5' BM (non HO, different can from HO).. and I was told the one for the 04'-05' 800 HO's are almost as quiet as stock, as TT670 said above.

Was that a can for the 800HO TT670 ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.