Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adjusted my belt on my 15 summit to bottom of grooves to top of sheave like it's supposed to be turn over by hand noticed that some spots ok some sitting a little higher than what I set it at? It's only a mm or two not very much but I hadn't noticed this before am I just worrying too much over something small?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know but I'm saying that some of the gooves are flush with the sheave and others are higher? Like the belt is not sitting level in the secondary

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks and yeah it is fairly new only 100kms on it I threw the old one back on that had about 650kms to compare and it is about the same too so I figure I'm over thinking it as usual lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Adjusted my belt on my 15 summit to bottom of grooves to top of sheave like it's supposed to be turn over by hand noticed that some spots ok some sitting a little higher than what I set it at? It's only a mm or two not very much but I hadn't noticed this before am I just worrying too much over something small?
I have noticed this same thing on every belt I have used (ski doo's 391). Doesn't seem to matter if it's 'broke in' or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts