Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i searched but could not find exactlywhat i wanted ..........

i am looking for the exact part # for an Ultimax 3 belt for my 04 440......its hard to swallow the $146.00 that doo wants..........please help

·
Registered
120 Posts
Funny you mention high performance Steve i used to live like 45 mins from there location now its like 5 hours but got my belt in 24 hours from order very fast for me.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
sledneck97 said:
I am pretty curious to see what the ultimax 3 belts are like.
[snapback]740090[/snapback]​
I have used those belts on other sleds since they came out and swore I would buy nothing but them. Till I got the 440. I didnt think they made one for it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had to get a belt and 440Rev had a number so i got it and so far i like it. It seems to grab pretty good and the price from HP to my door in 24 hours you can't beat it. It costs $70.13 shipping include in with cost

·
Shortbus member
1,026 Posts
Skent said:
I had to get a belt and 440Rev had a number so i got it and so far i like it. It seems to grab pretty good and the price from HP to my door in 24 hours you can't beat it. It costs $70.13 shipping include in with cost
[snapback]742523[/snapback]​
parts unlimited must not feel there is enough demand for this belt, I dont know where else you can get these.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have a couple friends who have ran the ultimax 3 belts and have blown them in no time.... anyone else have that problem ????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts