Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone rememeber who has the shock covers with the bee on them? Seen them advertised on here but cant remember who was selling them.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Just Doo Me said:
Anyone rememeber who has the shock covers with the bee on them? Seen them advertised on here but cant remember who was selling them.

[snapback]738980[/snapback]​
Shock pro makes the superbee ones. I believe Ingle's has them, as do some other dealers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just Doo Me said:

ingles doesn't have them, last i checked, about a month ago. got them at shock pros. com. they also got them on ebay right now.

·
Super Moderator
29,351 Posts
stormyhiller said:
Just Doo Me said:

ingles doesn't have them, last i checked, about a month ago. got them at shock pros. com. they also got them on ebay right now.
[snapback]740050[/snapback]​
I know they had a set installed on a sled on the showroom floor last Thursday. Maybe they won't sell them now as they've been "installed".

·
Super Moderator
29,351 Posts
Just a bump and http://www.inglesperformance.com/ definately has them.

This is straight from their home page:

"NEW PRODUCT. Super Bee Shock Covers by Shock Pro. Nice added touch to an all ready decked out sled. $34.95/pr."

Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts