Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
These are from an 05 mach. We did this swap to my son in laws 03 last year and it works perfectly. I cut the back of the tunnel off the mach and leave the heat exchanger attached to it. I also leave the edge strip attached to the back 1/2 as it fits perfectly to the 03 chassis. The heat exchanger fits perfectly also with only a few rivet holes to drill. I cut these with a plasma cutter but you will need to drill some rivets and do final fitting. Some fabricating is necessary but it really turns out looking good. I'll sell them for $225 plus shipping-it includes a heat exchanger, tunnel extension, and the grip edge of the tunnel

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Skidoo241 need your email. Son in laws sled is in storage -will try to get pics. The kit looks factory when done

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hey Bill, glad I got this set-up from you, I've seen alot of b-t deleates, + they have been ok, but this is def. the best way to go. It's going to look o.e.m. because it is.
I'll send you some pics. when done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't get it ... post some pics please.
So the tunnel extension has the cooler in it like an 07 summit and then that gets grafted on the back of the 03 after the beaver tail is removed? where do the cooler hoses attach? do you remove the old cooler and run long hoses?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts