Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
the power pack is located inside the helmet foam on the same side as the push button. gently pull on the inner helmt liner to have access to the power pack. lift the powe pack using tab then gently pull to release power pack from the helmet

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
-Pain right in the "edit for bad language" my freind!!!!
That thing gave me a hard time last year and this year! Once you figure out how the pack comes out , its okay and I suppose it cant be easy, but still...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Mine are right in the rear of the helmet......... thanks BRP for making the replacement sooooooo easy! LMAO!!!!!! Oh and beware they are on the same frequency as some of the chatterboxes and when the chatterbox sends a signal over the airwaves it turns the light on and off!!!!!! I know this for a fact. So make sure, even if you didnt turn your light on, that when done riding you check your light to make sure it is off. I assume that if the chatterboxes turn them on then other electronic devices will as well!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
SO thats how that darn thing keeps coming back on?!?!? God I thought I was loosing my mind half the time. Last yr and this yr. I just thought it was a short or something and it would come on itself if it was hit just right. AUUGHHH! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts