Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Not sure where to park down your way but was glad to see the tails are yellow today, Green from waubausheen to orillia :smile_old:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Honestly there isnt that much parking at Hwy 90 & C trail. B103 and Miller Dr isnt open yet (god damnit) so your best bet is Coughlin Rd & Horseshoe Valley Rd? The groomer hut is there w/ parking. Probably gona be real busy this weekend

·
Registered
147 Posts
OR where Hwy 26 & C trail intersect. lil parking lot there.

Reactions: Sumrof69

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome thanks. Just trying to go tomorrow as weekend will be crazy I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
M.I.A
1,271 Posts
the club trail will be open tomorrow listed as yellow groomer just went by

Reactions: Sumrof69 and izey91

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awesome thanks. Just trying to go tomorrow as weekend will be crazy I'm sure.
If you go tomorrow please give an update on conditions. Hoping it doesn't rain Friday afternoon and trails ok for weekend. Looking at going to same place Sunday just to put the first few miles on my new 1200.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you go tomorrow please give an update on conditions. Hoping it doesn't rain Friday afternoon and trails ok for weekend. Looking at going to same place Sunday just to put the first few miles on my new 1200.
Yea really, hoping to get out Sat AM. Maybe this rain will help with packing down that fluffy stuff.

Optimism and being naive feels like the same thing right about now.

·
M.I.A
1,271 Posts
Yea really, hoping to get out Sat AM. Maybe this rain will help with packing down that fluffy stuff.

Optimism and being naive feels like the same thing right about now.
trails are pretty rock hard right now. the rain will just make them harder. hopefully it snows to get some dust up

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trails are pretty good. Little thin around town in midland but otherwise good. A few washouts but you just go off to the side. Really just happy to be out riding and breaking in the new sled :)

942ca0a8c0e165e8ce7df0e1c0592750.jpg

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Parked at the clubhouse on Snow Valley road. The trails are definitely in need of some love as that was the first grooming thats been done and there really isn't much of a base but its still decent.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Ran the rail Trail form Hwy 90 to Maplevalley then around Midhurst. Good to get the sled put of the garage. Trails weren't too bad yesterday. I just pick a spot where the trail crosses the road and park there. Try to pick less busy roads and pick a new spot each time.

RR

·
M.I.A
1,271 Posts
trails are pretty wash board. all the way from george johnson rd. got around a fair bit today from blue mountain to midland watched about 3 people almost crash trying to signal... and one guy right his phazer off. all 4 were kids looks like just starting out.. midland to penetang was rough low snow. rode back from penetang around 5 and the rail trail is rough down the middle but if you stay on the side of the trail where your supposed to be its not bad... currently raining in barrie

my weekend of riding is done blew my heat exchanger

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trails are pretty wash board. all the way from george johnson rd. got around a fair bit today from blue mountain to midland watched about 3 people almost crash trying to signal... and one guy right his phazer off. all 4 were kids looks like just starting out.. midland to penetang was rough low snow. rode back from penetang around 5 and the rail trail is rough down the middle but if you stay on the side of the trail where your supposed to be its not bad... currently raining in barrie

my weekend of riding is done blew my heat exchanger
That sucks man! Stud go threw it? Definitely in need of more snow and cold but I was happy to just get a ride in.

·
M.I.A
1,271 Posts
That sucks man! Stud go threw it? Definitely in need of more snow and cold but I was happy to just get a ride in.

yeah tore it good.image_zpsvpqo0ujj.jpeg

i think i passed you today at some point

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did the rain do much damage last night ? Still rideable in Barrie Midland Orillia area ?
Please post if anyone is out today. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's not great. I'm out here again and the snow is soft and rain definitely didn't help.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts