Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put new bars on my 05 summit X that are about 2 inches taller than stock. Will all of the cables still reach?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,032 Posts
crfdude86 said:
I want to put new bars on my 05 summit X that are about 2 inches taller than stock. Will all of the cables still reach?
[snapback]296637[/snapback]​
I would do the throttle and brake extensions just in case...Makes everything a lot easier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
want to add a small riser 2 my 03 summit 600ho but dont want to have 2 add cable extensions. I'd like to do this cheap but need a few more inches. What would height would u recomend and how much would they be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,032 Posts
steamboatrider123 said:
want to add a small riser 2 my 03 summit 600ho but dont want to have 2 add cable extensions. I'd like to do this cheap but need a few more inches. What would height would u recomend and how much would they be.
[snapback]301763[/snapback]​
You should be able to get away with the 2" riser and not have to add the cable extensions. I dont know the price on a after market riser made by doo but i know that PowerMadd make on and it is like 22.00. I also now that Fly makes a 1" riser but dont know that price either.

Hope this helps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Summit_SS said:
steamboatrider123 said:
want to add a small riser 2 my 03 summit 600ho but dont want to have 2 add cable extensions. I'd like to do this cheap but need a few more inches. What would height would u recomend and how much would they be.
[snapback]301763[/snapback]​
You should be able to get away with the 2" riser and not have to add the cable extensions. I dont know the price on a after market riser made by doo but i know that PowerMadd make on and it is like 22.00. I also now that Fly makes a 1" riser but dont know that price either.

Hope this helps
[snapback]302129[/snapback]​
hey i talked to you at challenger a few days ago. Next time you're working do you think you could see if you've got them in stock because when i pick my sled up i might pick up a riser becuase i'm goin to rabbit ears. Also could you check with shaun to see if jays 600 summit will be ready by this friday because we might go riding if it is
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,032 Posts
steamboatrider123 said:
hey i talked to you at challenger a few days ago. Next time you're working do you think you could see if you've got them in stock because when i pick my sled up i might pick up a riser becuase i'm goin to rabbit ears. Also could you check with shaun to see if jays 600 summit will be ready by this friday because we might go riding if it is
[snapback]303787[/snapback]​
I am at school in Denver till thursday so you might try and give him a call on tuesday or wensday. 9708716160. As for the riser he should know if there is one in stock and if not he should be able to get it by friday if you call him tuesday or wensday.

If you cant do this leave a post and i will take care of it for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Summit_SS said:
steamboatrider123 said:
hey i talked to you at challenger a few days ago. Next time you're working do you think you could see if you've got them in stock because when i pick my sled up i might pick up a riser becuase i'm goin to rabbit ears. Also could you check with shaun to see if jays 600 summit will be ready by this friday because we might go riding if it is
[snapback]303787[/snapback]​
I am at school in Denver till thursday so you might try and give him a call on tuesday or wensday. 9708716160. As for the riser he should know if there is one in stock and if not he should be able to get it by friday if you call him tuesday or wensday.

If you cant do this leave a post and i will take care of it for you.
[snapback]303880[/snapback]​
Thanks a lot man. This is why i go through challenger you guys treat customers right.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top