Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone knows what fits and what doesn't as far as aftermarket bar pads? I hate the look of the Skidoo accessory one and I will have an aftermarket Grab bar that doesn't interfere with the bar pad area so figured i might put a pad on. I like the look of the RSI Bar pad and I'm wondering if anyone has one on their sled and if you do did u get the small or large Size pad? Some pics would be great also. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up the skidoo bar pad for my 2021. It is a rigid foam pad with a thin/soft wrap.
This one looks okay but $45.. geez haha. Fly or RSI seem to be better quality and they are around $25 so ill probably go that route I guess. Figured more people would have bar pads lol..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This one looks okay but $45.. geez haha. Fly or RSI seem to be better quality and they are around $25 so ill probably go that route I guess. Figured more people would have bar pads lol..
The fly or rsi is most likely nicer for the money. I was honestly expecting it to be a nice molded plastic cover or something but it's just a cheapy foam pad.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The fly or rsi is most likely nicer for the money. I was honestly expecting it to be a nice molded plastic cover or something but it's just a cheapy foam pad.
Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I can't believe they don't include it atleast on the XRS models..

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I can't believe they don't include it atleast on the XRS models..
quiet... your going to get attacked.... how dare you expect such an accessory added for no charge....jeez.... the nerve...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
don't give them the $50...
8c44233ab40abca321192a549ac40fb3.jpg

Reactions: IcutMetl

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't give them the $50...
8c44233ab40abca321192a549ac40fb3.jpg

Lol ???? don't worry I won't. I personally Don't like how Small and plastic the one You have looks but everyone is different. I like the softer look of the RSI/Fly. I ordered a RSI Large Pad for the sled when it comes in.

·
Registered
904 Posts
The sad bottomline is that the new stock sled doesn't come one like my prior sleds did. Looks totally unfinished without some kind of pad in my opinion. I am just fine with the available pad accessory but shouldn't have to pay extra for something that the sled should come with.

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,628 Posts
The sad bottom-line is that the new stock sled doesn't come one like my prior sleds did. Looks totally unfinished without some kind of pad in my opinion. I am just fine with the available pad accessory but shouldn't have to pay extra for something that the sled should come with.
^^^^^^Agreed>>>>>>I have the Doo one and have transferred to different sleds now>>>>Works great on the G4 sleds and looks great also>>>>

Reactions: Ski Dog and bossboy

·
Registered
922 Posts
The outrageous price of the Doo bar pad made me wanna puke! With little in the way of on board storage I bought 2 linq bar storage containers. $25 more than the pad but so much more useful. Great for phone, flashlight, glasses or other small items. Doubles as a nice soft pad to boot!

·
Super Moderator
17,984 Posts
The outrageous price of the Doo bar pad made me wanna puke! With little in the way of on board storage I bought 2 linq bar storage containers. $25 more than the pad but so much more useful. Great for phone, flashlight, glasses or other small items. Doubles as a nice soft pad to boot!
Not a bad solution!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts