Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
61 - 80 of 133 Posts

Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS 850
My dealer got his last 2022 Polaris snowmobile today. It was ordered last year. Photo below.

The dealer also checked with Doo on the whole "some deliveries initially planned for November or December will now fall into January" statement from Ski Doo. They are showing that the sleds now scheduled for January delivery are the 900 turbos and Renegade Sports.

View attachment 2000860
that better be steves sled!!

Registered
There was a delay B4 dealers could even enter the orders / create certificates. I was at my dealer the day after the reveal and was the first to place an order. But then all the orders got entered a few weeks later and I was probably at the bottom of the stack, my order just got in B4 they cut off the smart shox & flat screen options. I highly doubt it matters when you placed your order. BRP will make them in the order they see fit in groups of like sleds, luck of the draw I guess. Oh, and per the delivery schedule they put out in the spring it looked like they were going to make floor models before people's spring orders so there's an extra kick in the junk. I'm selling my 850 in the fall and I'm just gonna plan on riding my 600 ACE this next winter. When the new sled shows up I might just ride it bone stock and worry about traction products / accessories over the summer of 23 so it will be ready for the winter of 24.
I ordered a boost Assault also... so I've hedged my bets a little bit.. :sneaky:

Registered
The one thing we all agreed on last year during peak season, was the communication was terrible. It's good to see Skidoo getting ahead of the curve a little bit, but this early signaling is not good. Who wants a g5 without the screen or smart shox? Limited orders will also help temper the supply hurdles. Skidoo made many proactive steps. We'll just see how the communication is during delivery period. On the personal side, I'm glad I ordered my Mach Z, looking forward to the turbo 850 trail sled for 2024 as well.

Reactions: mike0chek

Registered
The one thing we all agreed on last year during peak season, was the communication was terrible. It's good to see Skidoo getting ahead of the curve a little bit, but this early signaling is not good. Who wants a g5 without the screen or smart shox? Limited orders will also help temper the supply hurdles. Skidoo made many proactive steps. We'll just see how the communication is during delivery period. On the personal side, I'm glad I ordered my Mach Z, looking forward to the turbo 850 trail sled for 2024 as well.
I ordered my g5 without a screen or smart shox. So鈥., but I鈥檓 guessing your getting at who did order with those things and not being hung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Lots are pretty full around here .Only took 6-7 wks to get my F150 build and delivered .They ship by train now ,So around here we're close to the port and train yards just south .
Maybe it鈥檚 just what we are shopping for, but they don鈥檛 seem full to me. Morris doesn鈥檛 have anything on their entire new side lot. Sure, there鈥檚 a lot of used stuff priced above new prices, but new in stock is few and far between.

My wife鈥檚 Chevy lease is close to up and my Ford F-150 will be soon. If we want to order her new one it鈥檚 only like 8-9 weeks BUT just like the skidoo world, they are shipping without all thier parts and the price is crazy high.

The Ford I haven鈥檛 checked yet, but there鈥檚 none on lots that I鈥檝e found. However your f-150 order time frame leaves me a bit more optimistic. If interest rates weren鈥檛 climbing I鈥檇 be buying mine out. Still might.

Super Moderator
The dealer also checked with Doo on the whole "some deliveries initially planned for November or December will now fall into January" statement from Ski Doo. They are showing that the sleds now scheduled for January delivery are the 900 turbos and Renegade Sports.
So glad I got the 22 turbo. Thing will be probably be worth gold in the fall. 馃槀

Registered
Maybe it鈥檚 just what we are shopping for, but they don鈥檛 seem full to me. Morris doesn鈥檛 have anything on their entire new side lot. Sure, there鈥檚 a lot of used stuff priced above new prices, but new in stock is few and far between.

My wife鈥檚 Chevy lease is close to up and my Ford F-150 will be soon. If we want to order her new one it鈥檚 only like 8-9 weeks BUT just like the skidoo world, they are shipping without all thier parts and the price is crazy high.

The Ford I haven鈥檛 checked yet, but there鈥檚 none on lots that I鈥檝e found. However your f-150 order time frame leaves me a bit more optimistic. If interest rates weren鈥檛 climbing I鈥檇 be buying mine out. Still might.
I'm in the same boat with my 2020 Silverado. My lease is up in 2 months and it looks like my very best option is to buy it. At the very least that will give me time to either shop around or order and then maybe even turn a profit on the one I have when I sell it. I want a 3.0 Duramax and the word is that there is a new version for 2023 so it could work out.

Registered
2022 XRS Renegade 900 R Turbo
I'm in the same boat with my 2020 Silverado. My lease is up in 2 months and it looks like my very best option is to buy it. At the very least that will give me time to either shop around or order and then maybe even turn a profit on the one I have when I sell it. I want a 3.0 Duramax and the word is that there is a new version for 2023 so it could work out.
The 2023 3.0 Duramax is a great truck & in 2023 it got a completely new interior with a 10" screen, Gm really did a nice job on this new truck, go check it out !!

Super Moderator

i ordered a F150 4 months ago and it is suppose to be build this week.

Premium Member
2022 Mach-Z
We waited 15 months for our Bronco to arrive... My Mach was a month late! Our 2023 G5 SS/Large Gage will be late! There're worse things in like out there... so if you don't want to wait, then you should move on!

Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS 850
just picked up my current 22 backcountry from local dealer that had a few warranty jobs done to it. looks like the thread title is not too accurate after seeing that a big trailer load of 2023 ski doos has already been delivered to them yesterday afternoon. a couple bits of info i gathered from the guy i deal with. customers names are on each crate this year which was not the case last year. this shipment of sleds are all 850's and some 900 non turbos. lastly, over 100 sleds were ordered at this store and they were limited to 38x900 turbos by brp to be placed to order. hopefully this is a sign of the future for other dealers fulfilling 2023 orders

Registered
just picked up my current 22 backcountry from local dealer that had a few warranty jobs done to it. looks like the thread title is not too accurate after seeing that a big trailer load of 2023 ski doos has already been delivered to them yesterday afternoon. a couple bits of info i gathered from the guy i deal with. customers names are on each crate this year which was not the case last year. this shipment of sleds are all 850's and some 900 non turbos. lastly, over 100 sleds were ordered at this store and they were limited to 38x900 turbos by brp to be placed to order. hopefully this is a sign of the future for other dealers fulfilling 2023 orders
As excited as I am to get a new 850, I would definitely not want mine yet. But, if it鈥檚 a matter of getting it on time vs a major waiting period, then sooner the better is best.

Registered
I emailed my dealer.. My two G5's are still on tap for Nov/Dec.. I got in early.. The people who ordered at the end of spring order will be effected..
I ordered mine before snowchecks were available, I put a deposit down before the program started. Another thing my dealer told me is the summits with the new gauges, those orders got put In first so BRP would know when to stop taking orders of new gauge sleds. He also said who knows when the sleds would arrive, it may show up in the middle of the summer, but things may of changed after that tho鈥..

61 - 80 of 133 Posts