Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
261 - 280 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I’m still not going to sweat it out yet. It’s still just August and I still have my trusty 900t if I decide to cancel my 850 due to timing. I get it sucks for those that ordered something premium and not getting it or getting a version Doo thinks is going to smooth it over with less tech, but you know what, you wake up everyday, not wondering if your going to be destroyed by war, things are still ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
E-Tec Rules
34,971 Posts
The irritating thing is I'm still waiting for parts for my 2022 (air shock, & a real DESS post) Air shock campaign is supposed to start Aug 16, beginning to think we'll never see the DESS post...I be happy if they just retrofitted a regular old key for it and went back to an old tether switch.
We will see the dess. Hopefully this fall.

·
E-Tec Rules
34,971 Posts
These sleds that you see available to buy are running about $2400 more then during spring snow check. I checked.
How??? why such an increase over spring prices? Thought spring this year was msrp plus $400. ?

Reactions: ColoradoOutdoors

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
How??? why such an increase over spring prices? Thought spring this year was msrp plus $400. ?

My dad ordered a new trailer in spring and the dealer told him the quoted price could change (go up) by delivery due to material price changes/shortages that they were seeing all the time. He took delivery a few weeks ago and price didn’t change fortunately. I’m guessing similar thing with the non spring ordered sleds maybe?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
My dad ordered a new trailer in spring and the dealer told him the quoted price could change (go up) by delivery due to material price changes/shortages that they were seeing all the time. He took delivery a few weeks ago and price didn’t change fortunately. I’m guessing similar thing with the non spring ordered sleds maybe?

The price of my trailer went up last year from the time I ordered it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think there will be a lot of guys bailing on their Spring Break sled in the fall. They will be using the late shipping as their excuse but really they just want out of the deal due to economic reasons. Its already happening with Seadoos. Used sled prices are falling around here. Same sleds for sale week after week with very few of them actually selling. Last summer used sleds were selling even in June/July for top dollar.
What happens if you bail out on your Spring Order? Do they lose their deposit?

·
Super Moderator
31,779 Posts
What happens if you bail out on your Spring Order? Do they lose their deposit?
Normally yes. The dealer may give back the deposit but most likely not.

261 - 280 of 291 Posts