Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
really tho. anyone who placed an order for a 23 sled thinking production was all of a sudden back to the good ol days is fooling themselves lol
Right, but wasn't Doo limiting number of spring sleds to each dealer to help resolve this? I spring ordered and will keep my 2020 BC but I'm pretty bummed the new sled will be late.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I personally am not going to get all hot and bothered over this topic. It’s just June, I don’t care to see mine really before December and if it turns into a thing where it’s going to be months after that, I still have my current sled. Not a big deal. This whole thing where we are hoping delivery will be on time for the foreseeable future just isn’t in the cards yet people.
My parents had a new vehicle ordered earlier this year, about 2 months after they ordered it the dealer called and said it would not be happening anymore due to color supply issue and other things. A month goes by from that point and the dealership called them and said to get in line and they could order a ‘23 model. New color picked now but for now, it’s ordered and a wait and see situation.
It’s a messed up world we live in, but it’s not so messed up that we are starving, worried about being bombed etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yet.......

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
If you have a back-up sled don’t sweat it. I’m looking forward to spending the season on my soon to be tricked out 600 ACE. The new sled gets here when it gets here. If that’s late Feb / early March so be it. I ordered the same options just in a shorty.
I've got a 2020 bc xrs so no worry, but if new sled comes in Feb then half the first season is over, namely one year warranty. With only 2 yrs warranty now, that leaves one full season left.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts