Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,363 Posts
I saw Heath Frisbee and a few other riders from Slednecks doing a freestyle event at Mountain Creek N.J a few weeks back, Heath Frisbee pulled off a back flip on his REV it was awesome in person my 11 yr old twins loved it.
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
gotta be jimmy blaze! at least that is who i think it is, i love to watch the sledneck vids. have alot of respect for those guys. they r nuts!!!

Andrew
 

·
ITs WINTER!
Joined
·
7,497 Posts
i snapped this picture minutes after, a couple of his buds did the flip with him...



 

·
ITs WINTER!
Joined
·
7,497 Posts
Hes probably thinking "yeah it didnt smash to bits on landing!"


 

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
06MXZXRenegade800 said:
i snapped this picture minutes after, a couple of his buds did the flip with him...




[snapback]722524[/snapback]​
What are you using for a photo program?
I was using Adobe Photo Deluxe but it won't work with XP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
thats awsome i still think the freestyle is awsome and yamaha hit the bullseye with this one. its aimed at me and my age group(14-18) and i'm 17 next month so i think it will be a hit, if there was snow that came every year predictably it would be a tought chioce between that and a car.
 

·
Guess Who's Back
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
oh great, i'm sure yamaha will be tickled pink, they finally made a sled that can do a backflip, I bet they can't wait to use that as a marketing ploy!
 

·
Ready for flight
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
RENEGADE13 said:
oh great, i'm sure yamaha will be tickled pink, they finally made a sled that can do a backflip, I bet they can't wait to use that as a marketing ploy!
[snapback]722687[/snapback]​
I'm sure that will be a big selling tool, because we all doo so many backflips while we are out riding. I think Yamaha makes a very dependable sled. I don't think the Phazer is for me, but I'm 6'5" and 260 lbs . If I doo a backflip it would be by accident and probably kill me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
Rockitman said:
RENEGADE13 said:
oh great, i'm sure yamaha will be tickled pink, they finally made a sled that can do a backflip, I bet they can't wait to use that as a marketing ploy!
[snapback]722687[/snapback]​
I'm sure that will be a big selling tool, because we all doo so many backflips while we are out riding. I think Yamaha makes a very dependable sled. I don't think the Phazer is for me, but I'm 6'5" and 260 lbs . If I doo a backflip it would be by accident and probably kill me.

[snapback]722710[/snapback]​
i can see the headlines now....

100's die on phazers copying yamaha ad's...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,186 Posts
Yeah where's the pic of it bashing into pieces after the landing?
 

·
Straight out a Compton!
Joined
·
4,065 Posts
Yea, jimmy blaze was always a yammie rider. Altough I have seen him on a few doo's.
 

·
Advanced......dat's how ah roll.
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
RENEGADE13 said:
oh great, i'm sure yamaha will be tickled pink, they finally made a sled that can do a backflip, I bet they can't wait to use that as a marketing ploy!
[snapback]722687[/snapback]​
What do you mean "finally"? Jimmy's done them on Vipers and Nytro's already.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top