Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEllo!!!!! hey all you snowmobile fans out there!!! I was wondering if you could show me your guyss sleds with your decals on them. Also if anyone could tell me what would be awesome on a zx chassie for decals. Thanks! ski-doofreak

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks bud! I dont know if i am that gangster for monster stickers tho...
But I can see the amsoil stickers.. yeah.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah hey where do you think i could get some chevy stickers?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please anyone else i want to hear from all of you guys.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm noo???? why would you ask that?

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
I would cover every inch of it with stickers of products you don't even have or use. Seems to be the trend...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah thanks you guys

·
Elusive booger chaser and eater.
20,533 Posts
Go have a Bunch of stickers made! Big ones and small ones. I'm gonna be designing some for my sled this year. Maybe I'll start sellin em...

·
Map of the Problematique
5,109 Posts
Each sticker provides approximately 0.137 hp. I'd be willing to bet you can find room for about 45 stickers...which would equate to a grand total of 6.165 HP...that's almost as much as a MBRP race can!!!11!1!!!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Don't forget to put on cheap plastic handlebar hooks too!. Put them right in the end of your stock bars without cutting your handle bars narrower to compensate for the extra length of the hook...and don't bother cutting the flared edge off you grips either...you'd hate to have a nice smooth transition from the bar to hook. After all, it doesn't matter if they are functional/comfortable as long as you look like a racer right?

·
20,533 Posts
Each sticker provides approximately 0.137 hp. I'd be willing to bet you can find room for about 45 stickers...which would equate to a grand total of 6.165 HP...that's almost as much as a MBRP race can!!!11!1!!!
DOOd. that's exactly what im talkin about. The HP gains are incredible. Haha. theres so much sarcasm right now..

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
I must not be gangsta enough either since I remove the decals or have custom paint.

·
20,533 Posts
Ok, ive got it figured out... Heres my sled scheme. I'm gonna get a whole s*** ton of mountain dew stickers made up to put on my doo.

im gonna make a DEWDOO.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
DOOd. that's exactly what im talkin about. The HP gains are incredible. Haha. theres so much sarcasm right now..
I hear ya, I love these smart a** sarcastic threads. Almost as much as I love the sweet sweet power/sound coming from a sled that's covered in stickers!

My next piece of advice: Once you have no more room for decals on the sled and you have your handle bar hooks installed "properly" then you need to go get one of those neon colored broom-bristle mohawks for your helmet!

And anytime your not sure if you should ride down the trail standing up or sitting down, as yourself this:

WWTD What would Tucker do?
(I'm guessing he would stand up...and hammer on it!)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts