Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out what some of our boys overseas did to their helicopter. Some Afghan is probably freaking out right about now .
This very special Mi-24 helicopter is presently flying in Afghanistan, where it is no doubt causing quite a stir.

Attachments

·
free candy
2,444 Posts
as it may be to assume that any neat-o piece of military hardware must be American (especially when it's painted to look like the same type of bird that serves as the U.S. national symbol), the helicopter shown here is not American, nor has it been used by U.S. forces in Afghanistan or Iraq.

The type of helicopter shown in these images is the Mi-24 Hind; the unusually-decorated version pictured here originated with the Hungarian Air Force and was evidently painted with the eagle design by one of its crew members. The craft was not intended to be used in military operations and carried no armaments; it is strictly a display vehicle exhibited at air shows and the like.

·
Men praise me - Women Adore me - Children point &a
24,437 Posts
as it may be to assume that any neat-o piece of military hardware must be American (especially when it's painted to look like the same type of bird that serves as the U.S. national symbol), the helicopter shown here is not American, nor has it been used by U.S. forces in Afghanistan or Iraq.

The type of helicopter shown in these images is the Mi-24 Hind; the unusually-decorated version pictured here originated with the Hungarian Air Force and was evidently painted with the eagle design by one of its crew members. The craft was not intended to be used in military operations and carried no armaments; it is strictly a display vehicle exhibited at air shows and the like.
Its a wrap - not paint

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was an email I got today, it's still cool

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
The internet sure can suck at times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts