Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
got back from the lineshack about 2 weeks ago, dubois wyoming, warm weather, low snow, still rode 1100 miles in the week. manager of lodge ripped us off. made reservations 1 year ago at $25 a person, 4 single beds in the room, 100$ a night, clean towells every other day, which they did not do, same with taking out the garbage, no fire in the giant fireplace in the lodge,(ran out of firewood) no phones in room, and a 13 inch tv with no cable. as i went to ride the tv and phone did not bother me, but upon checking out and getting told the rates had went up in december but we did not tell you (RAISED TO 45$ A NIGHT PER PERSON) felt like i got screwed. after asking to speak to manager, (MIKE) showed up and blew up at us. i walked in midway on the conversation with the other guys and had to ask him to speak to us with respect, as we were not being disrespectful to him. he then continued to badger us and make veiled threats if we were saying we would not pay the increased rates. all i can say is this is a poor way to run a business. 2 other groups experienced same scam, and left early as we did. i will never go back, and suggest all doo talk riders avoid the lineshack dubois wyoming.... bill should have been 742$ for 7 nights one room with tax, tried to charge us almost 1300$with tax..............uhhhhhhhhh

1 - 1 of 1 Posts