Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1577 miles on my 04 600 sdi. hr meter reads 63hrs 41 mins, works out to a average of 24.76 mph. Just curious what everyone else is averaging. Last 800 miles have been on very tight twisty trails, so I am sure this is a slow average.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
waxman said:
I have 1577 miles on my 04 600 sdi. hr meter reads 63hrs 41 mins, works out to a average of 24.76 mph. Just curious what everyone else is averaging. Last 800 miles have been on very tight twisty trails, so I am sure this is a slow average.
[snapback]302481[/snapback]​
TTT anyone??

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
34 ish

·
Registered
516 Posts
let me see 87H 18M, 2,042 miles if i did the math rite it is around 23.4. Kinda weird...i never did think to avrage my speed untill i read this...have to take into acount that there is warm ups and as soon as that gage turns on it starts the timer...mine is about 5 min start of the day. Not much chance brings the mph up about a mile/hr.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Little off topic but .....
the average speed of car/truck drivers is 30 mph. My last 3 chevy trucks have had hour meters in them. When i go to trade them in i take down the total miles and total hours. All three times it came out to 29 to 30 mph average speed. Both of my brother have same hour meter both came out w/the same 29/30 mph. If you want to know how much time you waste in your car/truck. Divide total miles by 30 and thats how many hours you sat on your "edit for bad language" behind the wheel. Then start playing around with that number. divide by 40 to get how much time behind the wheel per week. 365 to see on a daily basis. Divide total hours by 24 to see how many days straight you spend behind the wheel in a year. The numbers you come up with will surprise you!! Mutiply some of those number by the number of years you will be driving. americans spend a boatload of their lives behind the wheel!!! then keep some of those numbers in mind when you are looking to put money into the stock market.

I've only got about 10 hours on my sled this year btw. Stupid weather!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts