2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why ,why ,why is my avatar gone ?????

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tughillterror said:
You avatar automatically vanishes when you hit 635 posts. It'll be back when you get to 1,000. Happens to everyone.

[snapback]754851[/snapback]​
Uh oh Bump

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
DooDaddy said:
tughillterror said:
You avatar automatically vanishes when you hit 635 posts. It'll be back when you get to 1,000. Happens to everyone.

Uh oh Bump

[snapback]754962[/snapback]​
I thought it automatically happens when your wife joins??

I remember Papa's did the same thing......I had to give the mods permission to bring it back!!

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MamaSled said:
DooDaddy said:
tughillterror said:

Uh oh Bump

[snapback]754962[/snapback]​
I thought it automatically happens when your wife joins??

I remember Papa's did the same thing......I had to give the mods permission to bring it back!!
[snapback]754967[/snapback]​
How much did it cost papa ?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
was your avatar a picture copied from another website? If so, the other site may have gotten rid of the image.. Try saving it into your dootalk photogallery and then re-insert it into your avatar.

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saltalarev said:
was your avatar a picture copied from another website? If so, the other site may have gotten rid of the image.. Try saving it into your dootalk photogallery and then re-insert it into your avatar.
[snapback]755384[/snapback]​
No, I drew it up in Rhino cad software and saved it to my puter . Guess i should try to find it and reinsert it. Would it be gone if the original got deleted ?

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a temp for now, still working on putting boobs on him.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts