1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
TheGhost said:
bullen said:
WHERE DID U HOOK UP THE LEADS ON THE RACEPAC FOR THE RPM
[snapback]260371[/snapback]​
Ended up needing the tach adaptor to get it to work properly tried everywhere. Gave inconsistant EGT readings as well without it so thats what where we are.

You wanted a call or something while I was away for something?
[snapback]260375[/snapback]​
Ghost-

It sounds like the Lighting coil adapter worked for you. You also had erratic EGT's? My Hot Tach Pro seemed to work fine on the EGT. Highest temps there was is 1250, running constant throttle around 50-60 MPH, then cools down with increased speeds due to higher air flow. What are you seeing?

Are you running a water temp on your racepak? I have not installed the thermocouple yet, maybe this week. Wasn't sure where I wanted it run. I was going to try to put a "T" on the hole coming out of the waterneck (where the overflow bottle outlet is). Is this the best place? Where are you running yours?

What wire did you end up using for your tach lead? I never tried the actual white/green out of the ECU, I just used a AC lead. I want to make sure I am using the most accurate wire I can...

·
Registered
603 Posts
TheGhost said:
Jiddru said:
TheGhost said:
bullen said:
WHERE DID U HOOK UP THE LEADS ON THE RACEPAC FOR THE RPM
[snapback]260371[/snapback]​
Ended up needing the tach adaptor to get it to work properly tried everywhere. Gave inconsistant EGT readings as well without it so thats what where we are.

You wanted a call or something while I was away for something?
[snapback]260375[/snapback]​
Ghost-

It sounds like the Lighting coil adapter worked for you. You also had erratic EGT's? My Hot Tach Pro seemed to work fine on the EGT. Highest temps there was is 1250, running constant throttle around 50-60 MPH, then cools down with increased speeds due to higher air flow. What are you seeing?

Are you running a water temp on your racepak? I have not installed the thermocouple yet, maybe this week. Wasn't sure where I wanted it run. I was going to try to put a "T" on the hole coming out of the waterneck (where the overflow bottle outlet is). Is this the best place? Where are you running yours?

What wire did you end up using for your tach lead? I never tried the actual white/green out of the ECU, I just used a AC lead. I want to make sure I am using the most accurate wire I can...
[snapback]263211[/snapback]​
EGT's are identicle to yours.

Im running out of the water neck to though we tapped mine for the probe. I ended up using the tach adaprtor couldn't make it work any other way.
[snapback]263306[/snapback]​
Did you use the white/green wire?

·
Registered
603 Posts
TheGhost said:
Lighting coil adaptor
[snapback]264579[/snapback]​
I mean which wire did you attach the lighting coil adapter to? The white/green?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts