Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
The new head domes should be available next week, they gain approx 5 to 6HP the price will be determined by the end of the week. The first thing we are doing is to ship the over 600 Mach Z clutch kits we have ordered and they will all be gone this week, then we will be doing the heads. -- Bill

·
Registered
333 Posts
Cudney Racing said:
Lets here the rumor. -- Bill
[snapback]293446[/snapback]​
No; you tell me.If im right then your third party on these heads.What scares me is that if im right, second party thats selling them to you thinks he is a super tuner, and in my opinon(and all others that really know him) he knows sh&%.Lets just say he is asociated with royal distributing.Am i warm?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Cudney Racing said:
Well DJ I talked to them about the heads but these are being made by a company here in Chatham. So I guess your rumor is all shot to hell! -- Bill
[snapback]293494[/snapback]​
Well not so fast.Where are you getting them from?Directly from them?If so the i stand corrected.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ps1000 said:
datsbad said:
and the the saga continues !!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]293542[/snapback]​
Bill your next shipment is on the way thanks
[snapback]297464[/snapback]​
First out of chatham, then out of barrie(close to royal,s headquarters) and now chuck from the states?I guess parts are coming from all over.Good job on the name though, sorry to put you to that much trouble.You should have just asked.Domes are no longer on the back burner, there shipping right away?Funny?

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Twister your problem is that Wayne is one of the best tuners around and you are just jealous, he has the fastest Pro Stock 1000 on the grass for the past 2 years and you don't do that if you don't know "edit for bad language". You really need to get a life and maybe a new snowmobile rather than that Twister you drive. The biggest problem you have is that you may need to go somewhere other than the island to see that the world has really changed in the last 15 years. Hey Chuck my friend what's up. -- Bill

·
Registered
333 Posts
Cudney Racing said:
Twister your problem is that Wayne is one of the best tuners around and you are just jealous, he has the fastest Pro Stock 1000 on the grass for the past 2 years and you don't do that if you don't know "edit for bad language". You really need to get a life and maybe a new snowmobile rather than that Twister you drive. The biggest problem you have is that you may need to go somewhere other than the island to see that the world has really changed in the last 15 years. Hey Chuck my friend what's up. -- Bill
[snapback]297954[/snapback]​
No bill; he drives the fastest ps 1000, so it obvious you dont know sh&%.He is just a kid thats 4ft nothing and 100lbs soaking wet that pulls the trigger on other peoples engines.If a punk kid with a dremel tool is making motors that are faster than ALL of the BIG motor builders then they should be ashamed.He doesnt even have a sled to ride as i doubt you do which is why i guess he has to call around to borrow sleds to be guinea pigs.DOO TALK members who are sending you all kinds of cash(in advance) have the right to now a little about what they are getting and from where.You come off on here as the manufacturer of your products when in reality your just a distributor(ie. Bill cudney pistons= SPI pistons that you glued the ring locating pin back in).Im not saying the stuff you sell doesnt work, but if wayne legge is your idol then that to me says all i need to know.Oh, and as far as me leaving the island, i dont think that anyone thats living in a one horse hole like sprucedale has any room to talk.Thanks for giving me a little insight into your buisness, and you have definately answered my original question with your obvious couth.Take care, cause this thread is over for me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Neither one of you two make his heads, so stop the bashing before you completely destroy your own credibility!!! You both are probably real proud of the modifications you purchased from a guy similar to Bill and attached to a snowmobile manufactured by Bombardier. This guy is selling a modified version of a cylinder head that he may not have manufactured and you think he doesn't know what HE is doing? Hey Bill, These two won't be buying a set of heads from you, I hope you can still sleep at night!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.