Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
one fast 98 mach-z
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is the differance in fuel mpg when people talk about milage. If you keep the second set of injectors closed your mpg go way way up. I wish there was a light that came on the speed-o to tell us when the secondary injectors open. On those long trips between fuel pumps it might be nice to know. I guess its like opening the second part of a four barrell holly carb. fuel milage drops in a big way.

·
ride hard or die trying
7,800 Posts
theres probly some way of riging up a LED. i knwo dodge cars ground to make the inject open

so if skidoo were the same way u could tap into the grond wire to 1 side of the led and the other side to intion i think that would work

wilson

·
one fast 98 mach-z
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wileo said:
theres probly some way of riging up a LED. i knwo dodge cars ground to make the inject open

so if skidoo were the same way u could tap into the grond wire to 1 side of the led and the other side to intion i think that would work

wilson
[snapback]728947[/snapback]​
I will try and get a wire diagram to try this.I,ll get a led light from radio shack and I may have something that may be standard on new sleds in the future. I think most people would like to know when the secondary injectors are opening for tuning reasons and at least you would know they are open if you are having a limp mode troubleshooting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts