Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January Was Warmest In 56 Years

UPDATED: 8:41 am EST February 2, 2006

You probably suspected it already. It turns out last month was one of the warmest Januaries on record.

Meteorologist Bob Thompson at the National Weather Service said it was the warmest January in 56 years, and the fifth warmest since they started keeping records in 1905. Thompson said the daily average temperature was 37.2 degrees -- 8.5 degrees above normal.

There was only one day when it stayed freezing all day. And it reached 59 degrees on Jan. 21.

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
If you didnt post that i would have never known!

At least i was riding around the sled in early november, and here it is Feb and most of you guys still cant ride

·
Registered
632 Posts
If anyone down south wants Yellowknife, PapaSled, Mamasled, 06MXZXRenegade800, Swishband, or myself to put a few miles on your new, yet to be ridden, sleds...please feel free to ship them up here and we will ride them for ya! That way they will be broken in for next years riding season.

Isn't it great how fellow Dootalkers lend a hand to those in need!

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Mines on it's way as long as I get a few pics of it in snow......

ps......if at all possible could you try and keep Mamasled off mine,she tends to ride em upside down,thanks......shhhhhhhhhhh don't want her to hear...

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
BAMMER said:

ps......if at all possible could you try and keep Mamasled off mine,she tends to ride em upside down,thanks......shhhhhhhhhhh don't want her to hear...

[snapback]694469[/snapback]​
Or Yellowknife or 06MXZXRenegade800, they break theirs....ooops, sorry....Wear Them Out

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
FrozenGade said:
If anyone down south wants Yellowknife, PapaSled, Mamasled, 06MXZXRenegade800, Swishband, or myself to put a few miles on your new, yet to be ridden, sleds...please feel free to ship them up here and we will ride them for ya! That way they will be broken in for next years riding season.

[snapback]694405[/snapback]​
Please send all sleds to:

Make A Sled Wish Foundation
123 Negus Pt. Rd.
Yellowknife, NT
Canada X1A 1T1

Won't you please make a sled's dreams come true ???

Give today....give often

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
FrozenGade said:

[snapback]694405[/snapback]​
can it already have miles on it? what if it gets broken
or Never comes back

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Good one papa

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
BAMMER said:

Too late I heard it.......for the record.....my MXZelda only rides on her skies!!!!

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
For now.....

Can someone come and pick mine up? It looks so forelone and lost... I just dont have the strength to give it away. Please come and take it...

Oh - and for the record - we - (Michigan) did set the all time record for Jan....

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
zdooman said:
For now.....

Can someone come and pick mine up? It looks so forelone and lost... I just dont have the strength to give it away. Please come and take it...

Oh - and for the record - we - (Michigan) did set the all time record for Jan....
[snapback]696523[/snapback]​
God you sound like my exhusband....so negative!!

You are suppose to encourage people......

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
I am - I am POSITIVE we had the warmest ever...

I am POSITIVE my sled looks lonely...

I am POSITIVE I still wont give it away....

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
MamaSled said:
BAMMER said:

Too late I heard it.......for the record.....my MXZelda only rides on her skies!!!!
[snapback]696511[/snapback]​

1 - 14 of 14 Posts