Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS MENTIONED FELLOW DOOER'S ,WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A APP. FOR MY ANDROID PHONE THAT HAS THE TRAIL SYSTEM IN/ON IT FOR ONTARIO?---THANKS IN ADVANCE---DARREN/SULLYDOO

·
LindaSledGirl
1,245 Posts
Hello!! Getting anxious too I see lol. Last year it only worked on the Iphone. Not sure if they have an upgrade this year, let me know if you find out.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I know on my iPhone, the app was a great benefit, a few problems that are hopefully fixed for this year. Last year the only app was for the iPhone, with as stated already, plans for other apps as the demand becomes available! Best $4 spent last year!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
YA, A DAY LATE AND DOLLAR SHORT,,LOL,, I SHOULD OF BOUGHT A CRACKBARRY OR IPHONE ALSO. I THOUGHT A APP. WORKED ON ALL PHONES BASICALLY
.SHOULD OF JUST ASKED MY KIDS I GUESS

·
Registered
439 Posts
I just got a reply from the ofsc and they said they are going to
have a new app for Android, IPHONE & Blackberry.

·
LindaSledGirl
1,245 Posts
And then all I need are reading glasses to be able to read my blackberry trail map! I think I will just drive, follow the trail and take a change of clothes in case I go the wrong way.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
If you dont have an iphone, you dont have an iphone....

sorry had to haha

im curious as to se what people come up with i have an iphone but my dad has an android phone and it be pretty cool to have the trails on out phones, but im from NY....

-Tom

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
You could also download the snowmobile trail app from Polaris, not sure how accurate it will be for the OFSC trails, but might be better than nothing.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
6KJR is right the OFSC app did have some glitches but we used it most of the winter and didn't have much problem, but OFSC is having updates done and they will done before the winter season is upon us, according to them. - Bill

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
they need to add a friends list to the iphone app so you can see where your friends are on it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yeah, I would enjoy that very much as well, as long as you could turn the function off if you don't want to be tracked.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
anyone know the people who are in charge of the iphone app and could submit ideas to them?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts