Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am trying to make my 03 rev all black and am looking for someone with an all black or black with silver seat or seat cover that would be wiling to trade for y black and yellow one. there is a pic of it below(note the pic is of the seat without the truck instaled), it has no rips or permanant scufs so it's like new. This seat is identical to the 05 mxz renegade, 05 mach z, and the 03's. Someone Please help me out

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Paint/Dye it like this one. Its a vinyl/leather paint works great. scuff it up a little and paint it 2 or 4 cotes

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Slednecks_Dude said:
Hey i am trying to make my 03 rev all black and am looking for someone with an all black or black with silver seat or seat cover that would be wiling to trade for y black and yellow one. there is a pic of it below(note the pic is of the seat without the truck instaled), it has no rips or permanant scufs so it's like new. This seat is identical to the 05 mxz renegade, 05 mach z, and the 03's. Someone Please help me out

[snapback]271892[/snapback]​
Call or go see Lindsay at Riverside Honda. She will dye that yellow for about $ 50. She does that on the side. That's what I did...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Take the whole seat, but CALL HER FIRST, she works there but does this on the side, not for the dealer. You need to set this up with her first. If you just go there she might be on her day off.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts