Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to make my first trip West. All my riding buddies (sorry if any of you read this lol ) are too out of shape, or financially can't handle a trip like this. I on the other hand am ready before I get too old to enjoy it. I've spent the last couple years polishing my off trail skills in the U.P. Still by no means an expert, but do pretty good off trail. Avi Class was done last year, and I'm in the best shape I've been in since boot camp. I'm planning to fly out to West Yellowstone, or Togwottee and rent. Dates still flexible. Any advice on where to fly in if I go to West Yellowstone? I know Jackson is best for Tog., but wasn't sure if Idaho Falls or Bozeman Mt. would be better for West. I've been to West twice, but in the summe with family, and we drove. I've considered "Moms" motorsports, but I want more than my Gade with the 1.5" Charger. Anyone intersted P.M. me, and We'll see what we can work out. Thx. Hawk.

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
Bozeman is only like 80mi. from West.. That's where I'd fly into.. I'd go w/ you but I just got back from there two weeks ago!

Reactions: blackhwk0388

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: paul yarek
1 - 5 of 5 Posts