Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see how many are using this new product and what your feedback is if you are.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
life is short, live long
29,081 Posts
Never heard of it. Looks interesting.

Reactions: taker

·
Registered
118 Posts
" Constructed of tough, military grade technology,"

Right there, they lost me. Reading it my opinion is that they have made all sorts of claims, and pretty much failed to back a single one of them up. They should either hire somebody to sort their ads out so they can pass the simplest of sniff tests, or change the name to the Snakeoil 2000.

But that's just my gut from reading a terrible ad.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
" Constructed of tough, military grade technology,"
Right there, they lost me. Reading it my opinion is that they have made all sorts of claims, and pretty much failed to back a single one of them up. They should either hire somebody to sort their ads out so they can pass the simplest of sniff tests, or change the name to the Snakeoil 2000.
But that's just my gut from reading a terrible ad.
Well to be fair they did justify the traction claim with the improved times at the shootout

Reactions: maxxterminator

·
Registered
726 Posts
The company that makes the EzRyde is Great Lakes Sound and Vibration. The reference to "military grade" is their experience at making sound and vibration dampening materials for many industries, probably including the military. I hesitate to call the material "rubber" but that's basically what it is. I've used other EzRyde products with great success, but not this one. Their customer service has been top notch for me.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
This was written up in snowtech a season ago i think. Dont remember a lot of details, but it was positive. They said it was a tough product. There seems to be no info on how often it should be changed out before cracking, etc may occur.

·
Mod Smut
4,825 Posts
There seems to be no info on how often it should be changed out before cracking, etc may occur.
Probably along the same protocol as carb boots -- once you can visibly see it wearing or delaminating, it's time to get a replacement.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just came across this product today, & came straight here to see what others had to say about it. Very interesting to me, as I do a lot of off-trail/crossover riding with the occasional big drop.

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,776 Posts
At $350.00 it's an expensive upgrade to an already amazing Rmotion. Cat and Poo may see bigger improvement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts