Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and two buddies have had Lynx Boondocker 3900's sitting at the dealer since the end of September waiting on gauges and dess post, the dess post arrived. Hopefully the gauges aren't to far behind.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picked up 2 Boondocker 3900's one last Saturday and one the week before. Having fun getting them prepped so far we've installed ibackshift kits, Grip n Rip braces and skid plates. My son is putting CFR bars and risers along with munster trigger throttle on his. They are definitely a sweet looking sled can't wait to see how the rear skid handles.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up 2 Boondocker 3900's one last Saturday and one the week before. Having fun getting them prepped so far we've installed ibackshift kits, Grip n Rip braces and skid plates. My son is putting CFR bars and risers along with munster trigger throttle on his. They are definitely a sweet looking sled can't wait to see how the rear skid handles.
That's awesome. Now the big question lol, did you get the old or new gauge? Mines still waiting on the gauge.

·
Registered
2022 Summit Expert 165 Turbo
1,398 Posts
Here was a delivery on November 10th
Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Reactions: Twistgrip
1 - 9 of 9 Posts