Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
search? search what? I do searches on here and it mounts to nothing most of the time. plus read my ? Im asking a ? that hasnt been asked before. if you hate the question simply ignore it.ive tried to ignore some ?s and guess what? it works.

·
ITs WINTER!
7,500 Posts
If you dont like warranty you can run it

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would say more people proably run Amsoil in there revs tha OEM or any other after market oil, I checked may raves the other night and they were perfectly clean, and as above stated it will not effect your warranty, but we won't get into a long discusion on that issue, i put 9000 + miles on my last rev 800 with zero problems. it's very evident to me that many riders are using Amsoil because almost every gas station i have stopped at this year in the UP have it on the shelf. Go For it you will love it, and its easyer on the wallet

·
Registered
48 Posts
|Renegade17| said:
Renegade Scotty said:
yes thanks guys. excellent replies.
[snapback]697802[/snapback]​
Replies you could have gotten with the SEARCH button.
[snapback]697892[/snapback]​
Sorry you asked that question scotty. I asked the same question and i get lots of different opinions. People say that amsoil is a cheaper, cleaner burning oil with out voiding you warranty. I just switched to amsoil myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.