Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go up tomorro since Thurs they are calling for rain and through the weekend is probably going to beat the trails to nothing. So I'm thinkin this is it.

Any mach's wanna try an Attak on the Resovoir?

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
If you can, take a pic of those 4 foot moguls.
It seems no one else is able to get pictures of them. They must be more elusive than a whitetail buck on a New Jersey golf course.

Just Kidding.
Enjoy the ride Yamanator!

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Will be up at the Edge hotel around 8:30-9:00am wed morning,not sure where we're headed as I've never been to the Hill but a bunch of Dootalkers will be hooking up at some point..Maybe someone in the "know" can help more...See ya around..

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
alexd said:
It seems no one else is able to get pictures of them. They must be more elusive than a whitetail buck on a New Jersey golf course.

Just Kidding.

[snapback]751561[/snapback]​

Attachments

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Just got off the phone with BC3, he is coming up with Bammer and I am going down with JeepBoyNY, probably plan on meeting somewhere mid-hill in late morning...

If anyone else is interested, PM me

Aj

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
mxzx446 said:
ooooohhhh my back hurts just from looking at that picture! hahaha
[snapback]751630[/snapback]​
y did i not take pics of the trail from copenhagen to barns corners that was2-3 feet moglus

·
Registered
803 Posts
whatever you do don't drop in c-ville,trails were pretty good today tomorrow definately will be the last on the hill as the trails off were melting,but if any ones going I'll go one last time.

·
Registered
803 Posts
the edge NOT .........trails are closed that way and towards bratingham closed tonight at least that's what was posted at C-ville today

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
daredog said:
alexd said:

Just Kidding.

[snapback]751591[/snapback]​
Hmmmmmm............. There are still a few guys out there running Precisions.......
Interesting.

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
I hate to say it guys, The Hill is done. We rode 150 miles today and there was a bunch of dirt everywhere. One that really amazed me was Tabolts corners to Highmarket was real messed up with a ton of dirt. If you missed today, well...good luck, tomorrow will not be...well...have fun. There are some good trails, it's just getting to them. Be prepared for some real late season riding!

G

·
daredog said:
alexd said:

Just Kidding.

[snapback]751591[/snapback]​
I didn't see a trail like that up there this weekend...... Was snoXing on Flat Rock RD, Rector Rd etc...... Still got 230miles in Friday night-Sat. HAVE a great Ride while there is snow.... Wish I could get away for a midweek ride, but can't

1 - 13 of 13 Posts