Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow NY riders. A couple of us will be dumping off in C-Ville tomorow morning. There aint much winter left if anyone wants to join the fun respond here and we can solidify plans/times. Not a speed contest but a good agressive 100+ miles with a few beer stops....

2005 REV 600 HO
Reduced Top Gear
Cudney Clutch Kit
96 Woody's Studs
Full Skid Plate
Clutch Cover Delete
Hood Decal Delete
Idler Wheel Kit

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Bumplover said:
Hey fellow NY riders. A couple of us will be dumping off in C-Ville tomorow morning. There aint much winter left if anyone wants to join the fun respond here and we can solidify plans/times. Not a speed contest but a good agressive 100+ miles with a few beer stops....

2005 REV 600 HO
Reduced Top Gear
Cudney Clutch Kit
96 Woody's Studs
Full Skid Plate
Clutch Cover Delete
Hood Decal Delete
Idler Wheel Kit
[snapback]737142[/snapback]​
Do you know about the snw conditions right now?

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
CATEATER_REV said:
Bumplover said:

2005 REV 600 HO
Reduced Top Gear
Cudney Clutch Kit
96 Woody's Studs
Full Skid Plate
Clutch Cover Delete
Hood Decal Delete
Idler Wheel Kit
[snapback]737142[/snapback]​
Do you know about the snw conditions right now?

Thanks
Ryan
[snapback]737150[/snapback]​
there's over 3 feet on the webcam. plus it's been real cold. i'd say theyd be pretty good.

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryan,
Most Tuesdays/Wendsday's are great up there. It gives the groomers 2 full night to clean up the weekend bumps. Should be primo!

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like we will be in c-ville by 8:30-8:45....

·
E-Tec Rules
33,554 Posts
there GREAT in the morring just wacth out for ICE on the trails

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Wont be going up this week but hopefully will get up their acouple more times before the yrs over, just need to wait for my progress reports to come in.

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
04rev600sdi
I have a red 05 600 with a Cudney sticker on my windshield, say hi if ya see me....

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
04rev,
thats a hard sled to miss, cool colors. I will keep an eye open. I will have a POO rider with me....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was there all weekend and it was nice but bumpy in spots and there was alote of ice in the corners and I have no picks, I learned real quick how to dump it in the corners and gun it out sideways just to keep up safely of course.But all in all it was the best trail system I have ever been on and I think all the credit goes to the guys that keep up the trails.You should have a great time up there and I wish I was still there

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
biggziff said:
You're assuming that they'll groom before Wednesday. Could happen...and it may not.
[snapback]737903[/snapback]​
they groom Barnes Corners right by what is posted on Sno Pals web site...Sno-Pals is one of the best clubs up there as they groom no matter what...

·
Super Moderator
29,346 Posts
revgod said:
biggziff said:
You're assuming that they'll groom before Wednesday. Could happen...and it may not.
they groom Barnes Corners right by what is posted on Sno Pals web site...Sno-Pals is one of the best clubs up there as they groom no matter what...
[snapback]738150[/snapback]​
Yep, drove over Rt 177 today and every trail you could see was flat and smooth.

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
revgod said:
biggziff said:
[snapback]738150[/snapback]​
Then they must suck terribly for you since you like those big manly bumps

My favorite club is TC Riders.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts