Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
OK so i went out riding this weekend and my tach stopped working, the needle stayed at zero and where the digital speedo is suppose to be it says "SCALE".. like *%@ lol .. any help.. thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i fired up my sled last night and took a pointy screw driver and started pressing the button and nothing .. it just kept saying "SCALE"..think i should try and take it appart or get a new tach ? .. i dont know.
thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
JWardTBay said:
i fired up my sled last night and took a pointy screw driver and started pressing the button and nothing .. it just kept saying "SCALE"..think i should try and take it appart or get a new tach ? .. i dont know.
thanks.
[snapback]704947[/snapback]​
No, don't buy a new one. Do a search, this topic is beat to death.

The bottun is just stuck in, there are so many posts like this its rediculous. Fiddle with the buttom side to side before you fire it up and you should have not problems. Might take a couple of trys but you should get it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
PrairieRenegade said:
JWardTBay said:
thanks.
[snapback]704947[/snapback]​
No, don't buy a new one. Do a search, this topic is beat to death.

The bottun is just stuck in, there are so many posts like this its rediculous. Fiddle with the buttom side to side before you fire it up and you should have not problems. Might take a couple of trys but you should get it.
[snapback]704970[/snapback]​
thanks alot guys. both my headlights are working so i guess ill just keep fiddling with the button and my apologies for not doing a search first ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts