Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a ZX GADE cooler they want to sell?? I wouldn't mind a longer one on my 121 conversion.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
BellevilleMXZ said:
Anyone have a ZX GADE cooler they want to sell?? I wouldn't mind a longer one on my 121 conversion.
[snapback]284838[/snapback]​
No I don't.

Bu tI did notice that you have a MXZ 700. (with MODs!!) Whad ja doo to it?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Sorry, I can't help you with the cooler but I'm going to do the same thing as you this summer. What rail extensions did you use and how sturdy do they seem? Any idea how much longer it is than the stock 121" length? Have you had problems with cooling or are you just doing it as a preventative measure? Thanks!

·
WIZZARD needs a BLIZZARD!
1,564 Posts
What is a gade not shure what one is or I know what one is but forget??

·
WIZZARD needs a BLIZZARD!
1,564 Posts
cool I'd love to put a 136" in my mxz 670 I think that would be cool looks and usefull too. Thanks for the answer.

Jarrod

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MSGME said:
BellevilleMXZ said:
[snapback]284838[/snapback]​
No I don't.

Bu tI did notice that you have a MXZ 700. (with MODs!!) Whad ja doo to it?

[snapback]284845[/snapback]​
136 conversion, 1.25 camo track with 162 golddiggers, 440X shocks, dynoport pipe, 440X bars/extension, Rox sledtreads, standard clutching and gearing tweaks,plus a bunch of cosmetic stuff.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
winter_rules said:
Sorry, I can't help you with the cooler but I'm going to do the same thing as you this summer. What rail extensions did you use and how sturdy do they seem? Any idea how much longer it is than the stock 121" length? Have you had problems with cooling or are you just doing it as a preventative measure? Thanks!

[snapback]284904[/snapback]​
Tracks usa extensions, VERY strong, I looked at alot before i bought these. Doesn't really run that hot long as you use a gade flap. just on real cold cold days, when the trail is real hard does it get a bit warm. tunnel ext. is a DOO one. There are some pics at the link below.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Summit might be, guess, maybe I should compare part #s. Thanks

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want one from a gade so it fits correct. There is nothing wrong with the one I have, would just like the longer gade one.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mountain Machines Performance makes great rail extensions. They will allow you to extend the hyfax all the way back to the wheels. I would also recommend a combination of rail extensions and setback.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
????? Its allready extended, I would just like to add the longer cooler, if I can find one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts