Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else is gonna be in the eastern UP this weekend riding? My buddy and I will be staying in Paradise from friday through sunday. If you see an '05 black gade X and an '03 red/yellow gade on the trail, give us a wave or stop and say hi. Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm definately thinking about it, we went to some relatives cabin in Decatur,MI last weekend, and I had more snow at home in central Illinois than they had up there. My next trip up will be where I know there's snow !!!

·
Professional Rider - Do Not Attempt
932 Posts
99MXZ600 said:
Just curious if anyone else is gonna be in the eastern UP this weekend riding? My buddy and I will be staying in Paradise from friday through sunday. If you see an '05 black gade X and an '03 red/yellow gade on the trail, give us a wave or stop and say hi. Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

[snapback]275403[/snapback]​
I want to really bad, but looks as if the wife can't go and I don't have a partner, so it's quickly falling apart. I've got a few more things to do to the sleds tonight, so they are trail worthy(IMO). This sucks...good snow and I'm gonna be stuck at home!

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Danimal, check out this website for the eastern UP. Jerry gives VERY accurate trail reports for his area. It's a very nice place to ride too, still my favorite!

http://www.chippewasnowchasers.com/You%20R...0The%20Best.htm

T-Bone, that sucks. You could ride with us if you want to. We're gonna take a short ride late friday night after we get into town, and then get up early on saturday to get some good miles in, and then probably a short morning ride on sunday before we head home.

Anyone else gonna be riding?

·
Registered
7 Posts
just came back from paradise trails were great .trail 8 was a little rough from paradise to rainbow.but to munsing flat as a pancake.should be more than enough snow. there were lot of flakes in the air and verrrrry cold.have a good time, watch out for newbies all over the place there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts