Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda early to be talking about next year, but I figure now that the clubs are active it might be a good time to start collecting information.

I'm hoping to do a UP tour next year - 4-5 days long and I was looking for printed maps. I've found all the online interactie maps but they are hard to work with if your planning a 500 mile loop. they are all in bits and pieces.

Can anyone point me to a source for printed maps for the UP?

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I know the super 8 in newberry had maps covering the whole up. waterproof and tearproof. call any maybe they can hook you up

·
Registered
478 Posts
mikes99ss said:
I know the super 8 in newberry had maps covering the whole up. waterproof and tearproof. call any maybe they can hook you up
[snapback]738381[/snapback]​
Yup, I picked up my "whole UP" waterproof & tearproof map from Comfort Inn in Newberry a couple of weeks ago. Nice map!

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have one of the whole up and it is distributed by upm inc 1-906-238-4326 maybe they can point you in the right direction

·
Registered
409 Posts
jim i believe if you go too the michigan.gov web site and then look for the dnr/snowmobiling that you can get up too 3 maps for free per person, i did this for my four wheeling trips and those maps were great and free
have fun, was there two weeks ago and had a blast exept that drummond island was jinxed and we towed 3 out of the 14 sleds on the ferry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts