Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Anyone else still waiting on parts for their 2022?

8K views 55 replies 34 participants last post by  Boylstonrider 
#1 ·
Still waiting on an air shock and a real DESS post for my Enduro. What are you missing/waiting for? Has anyone heard any updates on missing parts? I reached out to Ski-Doo and they said check with your dealer they have the most up to date information, which isn't true, but I digress.

#41 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#44 ·
Of course the DESS is the main thing. But a unique one for me is my spindle. The right spindle was scratched during transport. The dealer put in a warranty claim before I even picked it up. But it has crickets from BRP since December of 21. It’s not something I super hot over, and my dealer is not stone walling me on it. Just a low priority item that may be lost in the sauce.

#49 ·
Great news. Have you checked your rear sag after the air shock has been installed?

My wife and I have identical 2022 Enduro 850's. I weigh about 170lbs and she weighs 155. My sled has the air shock installed. I need the torsion spring set at 1 to give me just under 3" of rider sag in my street clothes. My wife's sled didn't ship with the air shock installed. Even though she is lighter, she needs her torsion spring set to 3 to hold the 3" of sag.

We are expecting once her air shock is installed, we can back her torsion spring to the lightest setting.

#51 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.