Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still waiting on an air shock and a real DESS post for my Enduro. What are you missing/waiting for? Has anyone heard any updates on missing parts? I reached out to Ski-Doo and they said check with your dealer they have the most up to date information, which isn't true, but I digress.
My 2022 renegade enduro 900r turbo came without the ice ripper track, the joystick and the air shock!!! Still no word on when the parts are coming in?

·
Super Moderator
31,630 Posts
Dess post. would have been nice to get the shocks the sled was advertised as coming with got some junk ones. should have went after them for false advertisement but they have more time and money than i care to waist. just upgraded with Ian at Monster performance. Will deal with the post in fall.
You were told before it was ever delivered parts had been substituted and the advertised parts will be supplied when they show up. You were also given (or should have been) the opportunity to NOT take the sled as well. 🙄

·
E-Tec Rules
34,852 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sounds like all the 2023's will not have dess either. Like most that spring ordered, I didn't give up my trade in. I will take it over when I pick up my new sled.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sounds like all the 2023's will not have dess either. Like most that spring ordered, I didn't give up my trade in. I will take it over when I pick up my new sled.
I wonder if that's because the can get none, or if the ones they get are being installed on already delivered products?

I was told min may get installed in the fall, but understand that is a capital M maybe,.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts